Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Back in the saddle (figuratively, very figuratively) PART I

Hello all!

So a lot of time has passed since I last defended our sanity against Mr.Lopez’s online onslaught of odious audacities, and I see that in my absence Mr. Lopez has run amuck!... which isn’t all that surprising given his chaotic nature (of which I shall address in a later blog). For this, ladies and gentlemen, I deeply apologize for my regrettable absence.

peese fowgive mee!

 

Turns out I was gone for such a long time that I forgot my username and password. As a result I’ve discovered that someone else has a blogspot titled GRACENOTES, which is not so surprising seeing as if you consider the logic of the multitude of persons inhabiting this planet true independent individuality is highly improbable.
I'm an individual. Just like everyone else.



How did I discover this Other-GRACENOTES you ask? Well, in an attempt to figure out how to log onto my account, I kinda, sorta, may have accidentally, almost hacked Other-GRACENOTES account. Heh. (shh. Don’t tell them.) Fortunately I did not succeed and so I am not a criminal!... though Other-GRACENOTES may be receiving some puzzling emails. However, rest assured internet users! Google is secure!
YEAAAH.

This GRACENOTES (http://gracenotes.blogspot.com/), whoever they may be, has dedicated their blogspot to “rants, raves, and ramblings on whatever happens to strike me at the moment”. I was intrigued momentarily to see what this fellow GRACENOTE was about, so I read two of the last three blogs posted, which were in 2001 (10 YEARS AGO!).

WOAH! Like totally old! Like TOTALLY.

TANGENT. OK,I don't care what Freud says, Old People are cool.

word.


Anyway, back to the current quandary, the matter of the mysterious Other-GRACENOTE.

The first blog post I read of the Other-GRACENOTE was short and sweet:

It's raining. Again.”



“Hm.” I thought.
Of course, being the insatiable person I am, that wasn’t enough for me, and so I scrolled down a bit to this one that started “I had a dream…” I thought, “oh! Dreams are fun! and give good insight into who a person is! Oh, fellow GRACENOTE, I shall finally understand thee!”
And so I read:
i had a dream, and in the dream there was me and a man, and he stood before me and said 'tell me how you feel.' so i ripped my heart from my chest and i kneeled down and offered it to him in two outstretched hands. and he smiled and said 'ok' and brushed past me, knocking my heart to the ground and leaving my hands bloody. and i cried and cried to wash my hands of the blood, but the only thing it did was spread the blood all around me til i was kneeling in a great pool of it.and when i woke up, my face was wet with tears.”


...
This guy shall suffice for an accurate representation of my facial expression at this moment.


And so I thought, “well, that’s enough understanding for today. Other-GRACENOTE, it was…nice to…meet…you… ”
moaw?



But just to be charitable! And to give our inner artistic geniuses a breath of life! Let us each take a moment of silence to reread Other-GRACENOTE’S dream and visualize an interpretive dance to accompany it. Ok! Ready! 1, 2, 3, GO!

"i had a dream, and in the dream there was me and a man, and he stood before me and said 'tell me how you feel.' so i ripped my heart from my chest and i kneeled down and offered it to him in two outstretched hands. and he smiled and said 'ok' and brushed past me, knocking my heart to the ground and leaving my hands bloody. and i cried and cried to wash my hands of the blood, but the only thing it did was spread the blood all around me til i was kneeling in a great pool of it.and when i woke up, my face was wet with tears."
MY heart will go on.


 
 
Anywho, due to a recent sustained injury leaving me mildly incapacitated, I finally have time to put some order to the disorder that Mr. Lopez has caused.
I'm coming for YOU, Mr. Lopez.

 In regards to my injury, there is no cause for worry. However, the story is fairly entertaining and I shall blog about it in PART II.

In the meantime, broaden your artistic scope with this:
YOU can't escape their love.



No comments:

Post a Comment